Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Help!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Dawn on November 2, 2000 00:15:32 UTC

i need some help. I have been reading everything on this web site and I need some more info on black holes. I am in college and am doing a paper on the physic of black holes. It is due the first weekend in December, so any info any of you smart ones can give me will be greatly appreciated. A specific question if it can be answered: What are the Einstein Rings?? I have some stuff I printed off the web and it talks about these rings. I have not read of them anywhere else but there. Any clues?? Thank you very much. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. Also can someone explain the specifics of what causes the star to compress and reverse its gravity to begin a black hole. Thank you thank you thank you. ----stary

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins