Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: EVERYTHING: FIRST FIND OUT WHO MADE IT THEN SEARCH THE PHENOMENA

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Atri on October 23, 2000 22:20:28 UTC

Thanks Chuck:

I posted an experience. Some one asked me to better format my experience in an academic way. Now I have started doing just that. I am forming a new foundation to present arguments that will in time lead to the discover of what any special phenomena really is. If you can please argue your points just like you did now I will be more than happy to answer them as logically as possible.

I can not and will not give answers to the ULTIMATE question that every one on this web site is asking. This process requires time and I only ask you to be patient with me because I have to adapt my poetry in to reasonable and comprehendible arguments which eventually will lead to the ULTIMATE question of: "What are BlackHoles and WhiteHoles and other spatial Phenomena?" all the W's and How(s) can not be answered without this process which I call the explanation of the "Belief Principal" and how it works and why and who can actually use it and benefit from it and to what end etc.

I will do my best not to be to conclusive in my writings. But if you have an argument please do respond and present it my dear sir.

Best Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins