Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
TO KNOW TIME ONE MUST KNOW THE WORD FIRST:time & Whiteholetheory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Atri on October 5, 2000 07:03:06 UTC

THIS TIME BOUNDARIES AND SPACIAL PHENOMINA WILL TAKE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO EVERY ONE BUT IF YOU GIVE ME THE TIME(HA HA) I MAY BE ABLE TO GET MORE TECHNICAL. THEOLOGY PLAYS A LARGE ROLE OF OUR UNDERSTANDING OF SPACE AND TIME AS WE ALSO ARE CELESTIAL BODIES IN A CONTAINMENT FIELD OF OUR OWN. IN LATER POSTINGS I WILL GET MORE TECHNICAL.

BEST REGARDS
ATRI

umlaut [Ger., (= (transformed sound], in INFLECTION, variation of vowels of the type of English man to men. In this case it is the end product of the effect of a y (long since
disappeared) that was present in the plural; eventually the vowel in the plural was replaced. An umlaut is also a diacritical mark placed above a vowel to indicate a sound change in Germanic languages, e.g., German Fraülein.

Another Exesample: Später Tag

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins