Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Whiteholetheory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by R2887 on September 27, 2000 00:46:48 UTC

Well, I may be a little rusty myself, but I think that a white hole is the opposite of a black hole, a white hole can also be called a particle fountain in which particles just come bursting out of a small point in space. As you know, this is the opposite of a black hole. The trouble is, we have not spotted a white hole yet, even though it is much easier to spot than a black hole, because it radiates light itself. We can only speculate where the white hole gets its energy and matter to fuel itself and whether or not it will eventually collapse like a bkack hole, and if it does, how?. I really don;t know much about white holes, if tyhere is anybody else her, please post here.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins