Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dont Know Scope (HELP)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Rick on August 26, 2000 20:48:04 UTC

I bought a telescope from another person. It is about 9.75 inches cylinder width and about 48.50 inches in height. There is a 6 x 30 spotting scope on the side that says parks and on the eyepiece also says parks. I came with 5 parks (G- series)? lenses and a barlow 2 x lens and more. I gave the guy 150.00 and a used cd player for it. Is that a good deal. I dont know zip about the scope. I do know the last time that I bought a meade 600mm small telescope. It cost me over $200.00 new. And I had fun with it. Would like to know more about this scope and maybe some tips on astronomy.

Please help I am at www.evalu8ra@yahoo.com

Thanks, Rick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins