Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: What You Said Is Not New

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Calvin P on April 1, 2000 02:06:11 UTC

Well!All I can say is your guess is as good as any one`s . My guess is : the universe is exploding into itself, what I am trying to say is picture an apple in the air, we `ll see both ends have an hollowed part, inside is connected by a core.Now image an universe exploding from one end rushing forward only to collapes into another end. The whole thing is connect by a core that will repeat itself all over again. If an ant`s crawling from one end of an apple toward the other end it will reach the other hollowed end, now picture an ant as a galaxy you`ll get my ideas. Let say we call it AN APPLE UNIVERSE, almost like the image of magnetic lines (high school) where the iron bits are magnetized and lined up,and the magnetic lines go from north to south, maybe the whole thing (universe)is a gigantic magnet. Do I sound too confusing? I hope I make it understandable.Thanks for replying.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins