Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Started The Big Bang?(my Theory)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Professor Dontay on March 28, 2000 21:04:18 UTC

Because of my lack of the details I will be vague and let you intellectuels do must of the detail work. anyway in another universe a black hole was created and where does all the matter and and stars and light go when it enters a black hole? out the other side of course and creats a light hole. black holes are about the size of a pin head so our intire universe was created by the creation of a black hole from another universe. the creation of the black hole, and llight hole on this side was the big bang. anyway thats my theory and you guys are welcome to point out faults and critise it, not my spelling or grammer.
dontay

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins