Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Well I Have Something To Say To That!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by the Kahuna of the cosmos/">the Kahuna of the cosmos on April 3, 1998 18:59:42 UTC

: : : just because there is no matter does not mean that there are no Axis's(sp?) : : : there can still be dimensions if nothing exists in them but i do see your point : : : well good come back my good boy,I seemed to over see that in my studies. like oil and water : : the space we've come to know so well is like oil on water oil cant penetrate the : : more dence water.

Well it "seems" that anything crossing the event horizon is doomed so therefor destroying it. first you must think of what gravity is well we dont know what gravity is so in my theory I think that, and I do express think, but I believe that gravity increases as you go through "different dencity levels" so if you would imagine that the event horizon is a water bubble that can be penetrated and lead to the water without haveing that thin blue line this in return says that the object will be introduced with tremendous gravity.

But do not dis regard it it may "in some paralell dimention" be true

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins