Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You're Not A Reasonable Person Zc

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by pmb/">pmb on February 27, 2000 20:26:37 UTC

re - : Its a reasonable deal. Any reasonable person would take me up on it.

You forget. There is a person like you at all forums and all newsgroups exactly like you. People who have this pathological need to be correct and ruthlessly attack people who either correct them or disagree with them. What is it with you anyway!?

Actually you were at the hawking forum where you harrased me, insulted me etc. You then left for whatever reason. Later you showed up at the Why files and started in on me there too. There is no incentive for me too leave. You flame me no matter where I go. Actuality, at this forum, there are probably the highest percentage of reasonable people here than any of the other forums (excluding you of course).

Since I don't go to the Why Files nor the Hawking Forum, and you can't handle being commented on, disagreed with, nor corrected, then go to the Hawking Forum. Since nobody there is too familiar with General Relativity you will be able to impress them. I sugest you go the the Hawking forum. naysayer doesn't seem to be posting there.

Is that a deal?

• http://www.delphi.com/sciandpara

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins