Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re:don't Forget...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Compactor on February 17, 2000 18:04:13 UTC

: I belive a white hole is the back door to a black hole. After all the matter it absorbs, it has to go some where, I mean the singularity can only absorb and compact so much. So, a black hole can not be "seen" but maybe it's event horizon is a white hole. This is just one of my many ideas. See you hippies later.

: It's not correct to think of atoms intact but as compact, for probability fields of electrons are like the story inside a book. The story is only in the readers mind and when the book closes and the eyes close and the story in the mind is huge like a whole universe yet is not for the story is just expanded in perception, like atoms which are just compiled probability fields, each atom recognizing all the other atoms as spacetime domains and respecting probability fields as reality... this is the story we live in since our senses perceive as mass, as a point in spacetime looking out of our fleshly unit. But those probability fields do collapse and then the story is not the same. Find Ah...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins