Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: WHY?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by lead head on February 14, 2000 06:10:10 UTC

: : : The problem with WHY is that there is no end to : : : WHY. As soon as you have made your alternative : : : science, some one comes along and asks WHY.

: : If its the truth there will be no WHYS there will be only YES...

: !@# The original void knew not even its own self so the original void totaled itself in pure willfulness to be and so be it the dance of the superstring began and harmony unfolded and self evolved self's self into human form where self could spend time in space asking the eternal why question: why? the answer is: to discover self's own self through these wonderfully spread out and seemingly separated cosciousnesses in the wonderful units we call humans. the one original mind sees through many lifeforms created of itself. Evolution brings our consciousness back to the true unified self where we hamans can greet each other with namaste: I honor that place in you where if you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, then we are one. Search for Ah..

$$lead head sees why.. we is here for acknowleging we is here like the personic say

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins