Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: He Tells Me To Study Physics.I Tell Him Physics Works Only On Earth.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by yelmalio/">yelmalio on January 24, 2000 08:14:29 UTC

YelmalioWhat about Mercury, Venus, Mars and Pluto and Charon?

TJ Replies /************************************************* They have too.As long as there is universal South an North pole There has to be planetary Noth and south pole. Since earth has it against universal South and North pole.

Please read, http://www.seds.org/nineplanets/nineplanets/venus.html, specifically the bit where it says,

Venus has no magnetic field

Then read the entries for Mars, Pluto, Charon and the satellites of the gas giants. There is no mention of a magnetic field. This is because they have no field or it is so weak as to be negligble.

TJ /*********************************************** Fact that there is a universal South and North Pole is the proof enough That galaxies should have Universal South an North pole. **********************************************

What fact? I have just shown that one planet does not have a magnetic field hence there is no universal field by your logic. This is basic science, you posit a theory with testable hypotheses. The test is done and checked. You are wrong.

TJMagnetism and Electric fields are action and reaction forces to each other.

They are not action and reaction forces. A changing magnetic field causes a changing electric field. As you refuse to read up on other peoples ideas you will unfortunately never learn the difference and miss an oportunity to further your understanding. Actually, I think you do understand and are nothing more than a troll.

TJSo if that is the case there has to be both of them to exist in galaxy.So even you are agreeing here

Galaxies have magnetic fields in them, I agree. This does not proove any Universal Field as you suggest. Nor does it proove that magnetism is responsible for atttractive forces between galaxies.

TJ90 % of galaxies matter are gaseous prove me otherwise.

90% of a galaxies matter is Dark Matter in the form of cheesy poofs, proove me otherwise.

I agree totally that 90% of the observable matter in a spiral galaxy is gas of some sort. Elliptical galaxies have little gas or dust in them. Again, as you refuse to except other authorities you will never learn this fact and then realise that your theory is based on a flawed premise contradicting known fact. You are making a fool of yourself.

TJMagnetron as a device exist like klystron. Check out it works

Please readjust your humour circuits or get your progammer to develop a humour subroutine.

Please check out, http://www2.slac.stanford.edu/vvc/accelerators/klystron.html so you can understand the difference between Klystrons and Magnetrons.

If you ever use a Klystron DO NOT REVERSE POLARITY.

This debate will go nowhere fast. You insist that other authorities are worthless. This is a flawed position and you can not see it.

You ask for ingenuity without reference to others, I have stated facts and you demand I prove it. You then ignore the proof. You then make claims without providing any proof of your own called "theory" other than your own say so. This is disingenious and is a straw man argument.

If I where to make a claim you would of course demand facts and proof. You are making claims and i ask for facts and proof. Can you see the difference?

It is up to you to convince me that you are right and I am wrong. You made the claim, where is the proof you are right?

Show me that you are right and everyone else wrong by providing evidence, facts and cites.

Yelmalio

"WHATS REQUIRED HERE IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW AND NOBODY ELSE" "I need not prove that to you." - TJ explains logic skills.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins