Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: THIS IS NOT A PARADOX IT IS SO SIMPLE!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by James/">James on January 2, 2000 01:06:01 UTC

Your theory #3 is very close to the real thing. You are the only person so far who has come close to understanding a black hole. Ignore all those scientists and their retarded Quantum Mechanics. They are so dumb. Here is the truth. As matter enters the black hole, it becomes positively charged. It rapidly drops temperature. When it reaches the center of the black hole, it reachs an absolute zero temperature. It ceases to move or vibrate. It actually stops so completely that it remains in one point of space and ONE point in TIME. That's how it works. Every piece of matter that goes to the center of that black hole stops in time, therefore, it ceases to exist one second later. So if it's not there the next second, that leaves room for another piece of matter to go there and "die". The radiation being released is from the matter dropping temperature. It loses it's energy. This is how black holes work. If it doesn't make sense, that's because nearly everything that scientists know about physics is wrong. Objects can travel faster than light. They become energy. The speed of light is matter that is traveling at a speed halfway between absolute zero and infinite velocity. Energy is hot and travels quickly through time. Energy at an infinity velocity exists everywhere at once. Matter that is at absolute zero speed is at one point in space AND one point in time. The center of a black hole is the exact opposite of the energy coming out of it. Basically matter goes back in time, and the energy being released travels forward into the infinite time. Nothing is destroyed. The matter and energy just separate infinitely. Email me to get a much more, revised version of what I just said. I am in a rush, and I know I am not sounding proffesional right now. However, I can guarentee you that I have the answers. James Triynko22@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins