Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael P. Phillips/">Michael P. Phillips on December 31, 1999 22:24:46 UTC

: the last installment of stephen hawking's universe will discuss "theory of everything" monday november 17 at 9 pm on PBS.....I believe Michio Kaku {author of VISIONS} will be featured on this episode

Hello my name is Michael P. Phillips and I am been working on a theory for quite some time. The name of the theory dubly coined as: "Theory of creating matter from energy by the making of an atom" However, the theory does not include much math due to the fact that I believe that a complete Theory of Everything cannot have 100% math due to the fact that all math seems to break down at one point or another. What I am trying to do is get a small think tank together to put this idea together. I don't know if I am 100% correct, however many people believe that I am onto something. The idea includes: 1. Theory of creating matter from energy by the making of an atom 2. A second proof for E=mc^2 3. A new mathematical approach for the universe 4. A new found structure for the universe that we live in 5. How to take an atom apart and put it back together the way that we want it 6. How to achieve possible speeds faster then light 7. A computer chip that operates off number 6 that will revolutionize the industry and much more. If you are interested, please let me know -- Lets get something going for this millenium and make something happen. No-one is going to achieve this goal on their own and I am asking for your help. Thank you very much for your time.

Michael P. Phillips

• Alpine Mortgage Corp. - Personal place of business

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins