Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: My Theory Of Black Holes Take It Or Leave It.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Rajesh A. Nayak/">Rajesh A. Nayak on December 26, 1999 00:23:04 UTC

: : Theory is as follows : : Consider any explosion has to throw away energy everywhere surrounding itself. : : Then Black holes are created in exact same spot from where energy is thrown away Why should it be? : : In universe its known huge stars after their due life ,die by exploding themselves and the spot where explosion takes place starts retracting the energy given this is were black hole fundamentals come into picture. Black hole starts absorbing the energy that was given away anything thats in its gravitational pull : : is sucked in . : : But whats the reason for absorbing whats given away due to explosion. : : Only reason is this is so if UNIVERSE IS FINITE or expanding at a slow rate by which explosion rate is quite as many thousandth times the expansion of universe rate . : : So now if know the rate at which energy is being absorbed by black hole we may come to know actual expansion rate of the universe. : : I personally do not agree to UNIVERSE EXPANSION since : : energy get increase by itself. If UNIVERSE IS FINITE only then BLACK HOLE theory holds good.

: : but above is my point of view take it or leave it.

: --------------------------- : WHAT IS 'EMPTY BOX'-problem

: Space can 'expand'-growing bigger, : or 'not expand'-going smaller, or, be 'constant'. : But, all three situations, still have few basic questions.

: 1. Where come(born) matter? : 2. Where go(die) matter? : 3. What amount(how much matter)is (exist)?

: If first, when space was not wake up yet, space was empty. And matter dont exist. Then, there is not exist, matter or matter energy. : How then, energy can made matter?, or matter can made energy?

: This is 'Empty-box'-problem, : allways same, and unsolved problem.

: ---------------------------------

Matter existed there is no reason why its should not exist.And it will exist forever. Matter is reason for existence of Universe. Matter may have periodic changes but it changes onto itself. It exists for itself . The unanswered question is Considering the perspective Universe To BE finite what exist or surrounds the outside Universe Which cannot absorb energy or give energy to our universe . That area has to be checked out rather than speculating Universe is expanding and the Universe is infinite and always growing.

Energy could be considered as one of the properties of matter ,Which is responsible for creation of galaxies , black holes etc... But Matter or Our Universe I mean THE WHOLE THING existed with a due reason because of the ABOVE UNANSWERED QUESTION .I.E WHAT SURROUNDS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WHICH DOES NOT ABSORB ENERGY NOR RELEASES THE ENERGY .

but remember above are all views take or leave it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins