Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Blackhole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by William Ernest Magarowicz/">William Ernest Magarowicz on February 17, 1998 17:19:13 UTC

: How can it be a hole if there is nothing to be a hole in? Whoever thought this up must be an idiot! HELLO? AWNSER. HI.

Aye Rick, I don,t know how to reply on these wacky computers, can't you just push a button? And I work at the Computer Services installing all kinds of systems, wierd ain't it! Anyway, as far as I can gather so far, a BH is an old star which has collapsed in on itself because its outward energy can no longer sustain it great mass, and once this has occured, it is now free to exert its total gravitational/mass energy on external mass/matter/energy, kinda reversing the flow of energy I guess. And I want to make this my life's work just so I can apply it to my studies in Psychology, weird ai'nt it! (Another alternative to the BIG BANG) My version would be more like (BIG BANGS) Please excuse my intrusion upon your note, I'll try to figure out how to apply the re function! Later, Billy (Caveman).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins