Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Quantum Gravity & Quarks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on November 18, 1999 17:19:32 UTC

Unsolved problems?, human cannot never get solutions of these.

Empty space.

1. How and why?, two matter-pieces(part) want to be join together?

2. How and why, one matter-pieces(part), born.

3. How and why, room, like space, exist?

4. Why matter exist?

So, there is few basic questions, where human cannot find answer. We can look matter to in, and see, atoms, quarks, etc. We can look space to faraway and see, planets, galaxies, etc.

I make simple question? What kind is that nature control-brain, who made gravity? What is gravity?

I can see, that everything is controlled, to join together. Sun, moon, earth, cloudies, water-rounding, sea, birds, trees, humans, etc. And this everything is in some place, called space.

I ask.

What is that nature-matter-energy, which keep sun-earth-moon-pluto-merkurius-etc, to join together?, and that is one reasons, why we can live, be.

Why nature-matter-energy, want to make, living-form, living-shape?

How nature-matter-energy, is,?

Human cannot find solutions to universe-start questions.

Like, why matter is? how it operate (understand, like me and you), our mind, brain, etc. and, why space, like room, exist?

What we have, then, now.

At scientist method, we can only, look, history, at some time backwards, and more backwards looking, is like, theory, like nothing. Same problem to space-ball-wide-looking. We can look only some distance to space.

What we have now left.

Something, maybe, 'god', 'that something', 'absolute', 'exxisting idea', or etc. has made room, like space, and, has made matter in that room, and this something, has, some kind of energy. This energy is not matter-energy, like electricity, light, gravity, etc. But, we cannot never look, behind this matter/nonmatter, border, because we are made by matter, and our senses, brains, everything, is nature-is+matter-operate.

Whole nature keep it's secrets in it. At scientist method we cannot found it. Only method is to go in it, and be. We can look it's beauty and existing. And live, harmony, and peace, that time, what we have basic-controlled from nature, because we are part of it, one small part.

Be life and be happy.

Love. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins