Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
More Stupid Questions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jimmy Of York/">Jimmy Of York on October 24, 1999 15:45:23 UTC

Alright, more stupid questions.

Say there were two black holes with exact force, could it be so that their event horizons overlapped, causing anything within the overlapping part to stay suspended within it?

what if the thing suspended in between the two holes was another black hole?

That brings up another question, what if a wormhole was next to a blackhole, could the black hole suck things out of the other side of the worm hole?

And, if all the blackholes sucked in everything else in the universe, would they all eventually be pulled into one black hole? kinda like the destruction of the universe, and then it gets so dense that it explodes in another big band?

I'm just thinking out loud, so feel free to tell me i'm totaly wrong.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins