Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Black Holes And Time Travel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on August 18, 1999 10:04:22 UTC

: Black holes, having such strong gravitational forces, seems to punch a hole into that space-time continuum. This led some to far-reaching hypothesis that it may be possible that, in these cases, the space-time continuum actually warps so much as to actually "fold" onto itself. If this is true (and if we could discover a way to survive a black hole), then we might be able to "tunnel" through the continuum to another place AND TIME.

Kahei. You text is like scifi-library (i dont mean that it is good or bad)..

You must separate space and time. Space is something, and in this, exist planets etc. When something move point to point, at space, it take some time, when it travell some speed km/h.

Space is some kind of 'constant-space', and in this constant, exist matter. This matter 'nature' has own moving process, life, etc. Like me and you.

Love and Peace. Human.

: Beyond this rudimentary notion of time travel, we can only speculate about the feasibility of making time travel feasible for us.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins