Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Big-Bang-issue, Wondering?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I. Scientist on August 2, 1999 09:26:12 UTC

Scient has proved itself that Big-Bang is natural happening. Humans has made this issue, many hundred years-period. Still we are still beginning, to look this space. Humans, future see better, when they fly at space, normally.

Big-Bang, Is it happening. No. I can write facts, why not, but it is difficult to put it to text to every understable.

So, i hope scientific conversation.

Math make order to material How they say, math-fysicians, first matter is and etc. When Big-Bang happens, there was this matter and etc. (Must look this. One matter cannot make other matter.)

I start to look this Big-Bang-issue, and i see many questions.

Why matter want to move and explode?, to make this all what we see, and what we are.

Where this matter come?, which explode, and want to make planets, atoms, radiowaves, light, etc.

If we think, that zero-place, it is space, where is not nothing.

Zero-place, dont include nothing, it is empty.

I can see, that Big-Bang is not natural happening at world-universe-beginning, and because it is not start point, then we must start to look again this all.

When i was a young, i look nature round of me, I dont see so long. No im older, i look nature round of me, i dont see long.

It is amazing, that, all this, what we call, universe, planets, earth, evolution, all this, is some kind of matter movements process, like our thing and brains is, and we live in some kind of place, we called space-universe etc, ant is is.

It is amazing that matter is, life is.

It can be non-is, but it is not, it is, i am, you are.

Can we start to look this issue, so, that we dont start to fight, right or wrong, etc, can we start to look this issue, so, taht, we dont get stuck to person, etc. etc?

Why i see, write, that, it is important? Really, i dont know. I live, i die, so.

I feel, that i must continue this conversation.

If somebofy can show me, that i'm totally wrong, please, give it text here. Questions, etc.

Still, life go on, day and day, night and night. Some day i get boring this, and then i do something else, but meanwhile, conversation must go on....

Love and peace. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins