Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Black Holes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Galnew Einhaw on July 29, 1999 21:24:49 UTC

Any form of time travel MUST be a normal procession through time, obviously, otherwise we would be defying the laws of nature, If you are saying that Time Travel must be some wierd law breaking exception, then I agree that this is impossible. If we can find ways to travel through time, within the laws of physics/nature/God, then I believe you would automatically not call this time travel, as your definition of Time travel appears to be "something that is impossible" therefore anything that can happen, must not be called time travel to you.

Please clarify for me, thanks.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins