Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Science?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on July 20, 1999 08:56:47 UTC

: I don't think this person is composing poetry (though it is quite poetic isn't it). I think this person does not speak English well and is attempting to communicate ideas.

: I agree, the science is incorrect in places such as where he says "the speed of light is not constant" but this is just a lack of information on the part of the writer.

: There are some concepts however that one would have a tough time arguing with regarding the cutting edge measurments of Quantum Theory and Cosmology.

: Whether the writer is implying God or not is not clear to me since Nature is the only word I see used.

: One thing seems certain. Whether God exists or not, Nature does.

: If Hawking can contemplate these issues, I see no reason someone else cannot likewise.

What is gravity?

How light, it born at light-source, example sun, can fly constant speed? Constant speed means, forever.

I ask.

What is Gravity? Draw it? Matter form?

How sun-eart can be together?

I speak scientist issues.

Why we want to divide god/science?

Are we so divided?

Love and Peace. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins