Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: My Black Hole Theories

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by robert/">robert on June 15, 1999 05:41:38 UTC

: I am very sure someone before have came up with this, but to remind everyone what black hole is, I would like to make some comments.

: 1. Black hole is not a hole. It is a large (Many times bigger than a sun) massive star. : 2. Black hole is so massive, (Larger, more the gravity) and so dense, (Planet Mercury would be dense than earth, but because of the gravational pull, which is less than earth... Planet Mercury is not dense than earth... If earth was the same size as Planet Mercury, it would be less dense...) it compresses itself into smallest object possible. : 3. Black hole has so much mass and density, it will pull light into it. (every one alredy knows this) : 4. Black hole is an object, with such high density, it is nearly unlimited energy. This wouldn't make too much sence to many people, if you want this to be clearified, please mail me.

: : Simplified...

: Black hole is a matter with great mass and density, formed by unlimited energy.

: : Please, read and respond, and if it isn't too much trouble, mail suggestions and comments. Thank you.

I was under the impression that a black hole was not a very large object compared with a star or a planet and light ime was rather bend than pulled in. If a black hole had infinite energy and infinite mass wouldn’t the energy expent to maintain the black hole be consumed at an infinite speed so the black hole itself has an infinitesimal life span.

If a black hole has unlimited energy WHAT IS PAYING FOR IT

Physics is just a hobby of mine so my ideas might not agree with accepted theory so when you shoot me down in flames take it easy

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins