Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: BlackHole Animation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jeanne Stapleton/">Jeanne Stapleton on May 13, 1999 22:10:39 UTC

: : I agree we probably never know what lies within the event horizon. : : Don't you believe that with our quest for knowledge we will someday know what lies beyond???

Hi everyone--new to this forum, very, very amateurish at astronomy--I don't even have my own telescope any more. But I've always been fascinated with space.

I don't know--black holes are of about medium interest to me, but it's 10x as fascinating to see there are this many people avidly posting about them. I think that it would be wonderful if we could go beyond the event horizon, but I think that we will find the limitations of our physical being to be problematic. We still need to be able to figure out how to explore gas giants and regular stars before we pit our technology against a black hole.

Anyone know what excursions and experiments in deep space exploration technology are going on?

Jeanne Stapleton

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins