Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Black Hole Theory By A Teenager...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ralph Bigio/">Ralph Bigio on May 9, 1999 18:24:39 UTC

I'm 15, but idea is one you may not of thought of... Black holes, so dense, even light can't escape its gravity. But what if it had too much light, not so much it would burst with radiation, or is the gamma being replaced with lower forms of energy that are being used to produce something... My idea is gamma radiation is an ex-product. We may not be able to see it "radiating" but that is probably why it is not being pulled by the black hole. A great man said, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Well, the universe is expanding isn't it. That must take massive ammounts of energy, right? Wrong... It is the lack of energy from gravity that cannot hold us together... But where is that energy? Energy may be "stored" in black holes, but when it is released, and one time it will, we are still waiting to find out what will happen... The universe has something to explain... I like the bubble theory, short, sweet, and a reason for everything. Maybe the universe is like a balloon. What happens if we get too big, that is my reason/understanding for the existance of black holes... They can't be infinite, nothing can be infinite, and if it is, then we don't, can never know... Which means all these imaginary numbers are finite, if we ever try to prove it, we will always be wrong...

If you have any questions, comments, complains, e-mail me at computermind@earthling.net

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins