Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To Steve

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by SR/">SR on May 9, 1999 18:17:31 UTC

: What is this in reference to? Are you the time traveler that came back and gave yourself a little box? I am sorry that I have offended you, no harm was meant, I was mearly asking for proof of your claim, that is all. I don't doubt your undaunting genius, it has far surpassed my feble attempts at thinking, but, not yet in the area of english, eh? Do you own a dictionary?

: : : have you ever heard of a little thing called "education "and the humane abitlity to learn?? : : that is how i could get "knowhow" to make a time Machine beside i could make one right now i have enughf knowledge just not the time or money i am very smart and you have never permanently maked yourself to make sure you got back to yourself come on help me out here@@@1111

WELL HOW DO YOU MAKE ONE? I HAVE THE TIME AND THE $

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins