Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Is Size In The Universes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eddie Kirkpatrick/">Eddie Kirkpatrick on May 3, 1999 19:05:31 UTC

This is the first time i have entered into any discussion of this nature,(i count myself as a pretty ordinary guy)so here goes. I will first start with the big bang theory, Just say that in a much larger universe a small explosion was detonated (like a firework)and in that universe it was only seconds in duration, it exploded and expanded until it faded out and lost its power, just say that our universe was created wihin that explosion but to us it took millions of years ( the age of our universe to date) so that would make our lifes of say 75 yrs, .millionths of a second in the higher universe. a easier way to explain it would be.-- one step by the higher form (one second)would traverse the whole of our universe in one second. But also it could apply the other way round,we set off a explosion, that to us takes seconds, but what are we creating ie-- possible other universes. It will be interesting to hear your comments.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins