Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: INFORMATION

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andre Hohman/">Andre Hohman on April 22, 1999 04:46:37 UTC

: : over laped writting is easyer to read............. : ............. : the E-mail is only a temp feel free to send : anyway i will get & read!!

: I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ABOUT TIME TRAVEL...

: Time travel to what degree??

: I don't what to bore you but there is alot to : cover and some of the info is classified. : Time is only a set record of progression or decay, : you must first under stand that you,and particles : and every thing around u are traveling through : time so to speak and you must consider that u and : everything has been traveling before and beyond : consensusness. or the start record or beginning.... : In order to access a past event u must have had a past : event. to access a future event u must have had a future : event. thus travleing into the past is easy to understand : but the future is a Quadradom? what is a Quadradom? : a Quantum question? Quantum Mechanics. : If you and/or particles mass are traveling regaurdless : if consensus or alive or dead so to speak where : dose everything go or how can there be a post : future event. meaning a future event that apparently : hasn't happened yet????? : (If this is to deep let me know : I haven't even scratched the surface.) : Exp.. TxTxT = TIME x TIME xTIME : = TIME as u know it.......3=1:1=3 : 3 Time sides = 3D travleing in the 3rd : demition is to walk/or move down the : street or in a room as U do every day.

: ask me some specific questions?

: AND ABOUT BLACK : : WHOLES, : Black wholes, an other verry deep subject..... : as to theory a black whole is a distortion of time and space : where a star A.K.A. as a SUN exploded then Imploded .. : u know the one, every action has a equal and opposite : reaction. at such a great force Time &space in the area : of it was turned inside out...on the web look for : (Steven Hawkens)

: I THINK TIME TRAVLE CAN BECOME POSSIBLE, : Anything is possible.... : : : EVEN ANTI-GRAVITY DEVICES WHERE TAGHUT : THAT COULDN`T : : BE CREATED. : antigravity is always in affect and can be amplified....

: BUT NOW IT IS POSSIBLE. I`M EVEN TRYING TO GET : : SOME SUPER CONDUCTORS, : Why do u want super conductors? They control/emit : at such a small amount!!! : I would begin with hot air,low presser steem,and helium : then move on to two or more magnets moving at high : speed in opposite directions.then more powerful : magnets/electro. then study effects of semi-radio : active elements such as deuterium.

I have read what you have wrote about time travle and I do agree that it can be done. I would like more information on your thoughts about this, I find it most interesting to read about. Andre J. Hohman

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins