Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Nothing.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on February 5, 1999 04:09:17 UTC

Hei. Thanks.

: If all of this don't exist like it exists, : we wouldn't be here to ask questions like : why it exists.

That is see-through clear.

: So it exists because we exist and vice versa.

This is (i think), two-dividing thinking, vice versa.

I see, that space not exist, because we exist. Space exist, hmm, only.

How i say. Sorry my poor English. Hmm.

Space, matter, dont have two side. Like electric. It is only 'one type' on electrons, which flows at copper-wire. Positive and negative, are same kind of thing. We have named it so, because our two-thinking(dualism etc.).

Matter exist and we exist.

How i say. Emptyness is place without matter. If i look at microscope, i san see one matter in the emptyness. This one is one part off all this matter. This one, must be a ball-form, because at emptyness dont make forms, and ball is basic form at nature. Planets example. So, when there is many balls, they make bigger matter's, cells, forms, like me, trees, flowers, etc. Between these balls, is empty. So. We are 'in' the empty(nothing).

We cannot measure this small ball, because our measuring systems are so big, that it cause a influence of itself.

We have made atom-theory? I suppose, that atom-theory is not clear picture at nature-matter. Also i suppose same thing, at this material numbering-order-system. They say, that first was some kind of matter ,and then it explode, and make more, different kinf of matter? Why? Why nature do this kind of thing?

I thing, that we have lot of to do, if we want to go in the matter.

Example. Why matter can feel? Like i and you. Or how? MAybe we can solve some time, How, but never, Why?

That is the one point, that this, Big-Bang-startint, at universe, is not nature-picture. That is my mind.

Am i right or wrong. It is not my problem. I just think so.

Most important think of me, is that i can live every day, peace and safety.

Of cource, this is nice hobby. To use brain, to it's purposes.

I was walking at this morning. My coutry has nice winter. Snow make's beautifull forms. Few small yellow-black birds make own concert, ti ti tyy tiit tiit. One Squirrel make own viuhs and krii krii, noice.

Nature make me feel peacefull. I love nature, and it is, how i say, nice to be part of it.

I try to come back some day. Thanks, that you come to my 'mind'.

Love and Peace. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins