Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hmmm...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by nåte on January 23, 1999 16:04:21 UTC

: : what sources would a black hole be good for? : and if a black hole is created by pushing and pushing and etc. of pushing on a atom it creates a black hole right?, well then could it be done on a single atom? alright now this is a single very roughly done theory but here it is. create a sphere, somehow placeing what ever atom u wish to put in now adding presure until the sphere reaches it limit, then put another sphere around it adding more pressure to the out side sphere, then more to the inside util the out side reaches a max, now, looking at the inside, u have 3x or something, increaseing, and increaseing the out side reaches a max, now putting more pressure on the inside will take some more think, but if u put another sphere on the out side sphere and do it all over again, and again, again, the inside sphere will increas over and over adding more presure, eventually the inside atom will calasp won't it? then a black hole will be created. but i have no numbers to prove anything, and it may take alot, and i mean "ALOT", of spheres to do this and as far as i know, this may not even work, : but if anyone is interested write me at thega@wirefire.com

: : thanks

i think your missing one or two spheres, you don't just need 'alot', you need a bunch. but, other than that, sounds like you have it all down. :)

but seriously, no... this doesn't sound like it would work. It is fun to think about isn't it?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins