Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: "What Constitues Life..."

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tön on January 18, 1999 23:01:34 UTC

Gotta respect that! No arguments here :)

In the end, man's action are truly justified in what he believes. The divinity that judges us hopefully will be fair. Or am I damned? Should I fear?

I know of the man who walked the street of Nazareth. The man who loved and was loved by many. His action inspired... and inspires. I know of many men who walked his path. Them, I admire.

I am Taoist, what do you know of it? Unlike Christianity, I manage to teach without talking. I deny nothing to the teeming things. I rear them, but lay no claim to them. I do my work, but set no store by it. I accomplish my tasks, but do not dwell upon it. An yet it is just because I do not dwell on it that nobody can ever take it away from me. I am...simple...resolved.

It my be hard for some to grasp but it is a reality. I won't impose it on you.

God Bless.

Tön

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins