Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Problem's--to--possibilities.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by nåte on December 8, 1998 01:31:44 UTC

I think what your starving for is a purpose.

A purpose to live. ie. "why am I here?"

I think your trying to bridge the gap of, "purpose" and "material science". I don't think science will ever be able to prove how we got here or why we are here... Or, as you state it so well, how we feel, make love, etc. :)

Our emotions and our convictions/conscience are in part a much more complicated issue or topic, rather.

My views (as you may know) deal with an all powerfull, all loving, infinite creator; God. We are here with a purpose, a calling if you will. We were created in God's image to please Him; to have a relationship with Him.

This is dealing with the spiritual side of mankind. This specific message forum is to deal with material science and theories. I'll leave it at that.

Godbless

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins