Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Problem's--to--possibilities.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I. Scientist. on December 8, 1998 00:53:00 UTC

I see, that our conversation has few problems. 1. We stop conversation, by using, old names, Einstein, Newton, etc. 2. We stop conversation, by using, old arguments, relativity theoryes, Big-Bang, etc. 3. We stop conversation, by using, words, gravity, power, energy, particles, etc.

Possibilities to find something, now.

We start to conversate, by using only few word.

1. Matter. ( everything what we can sense, and measure=everyhting what we can understand) 2. Space. (Some kind of 'room'= room size is not-understable=not measured)

A. Matter(everything what we can sense, and measure), is in the space(some kind of room). B. This matter move. C. We are part of this matter.

We, i and you and butterflyes, can feel=make love, live=sense, and be=exist.

We found nature view of our 'room', if we look it.

Love and peace.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins