Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Big-Bang.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by ME. on December 2, 1998 00:24:55 UTC

: What's wrong with a book?

Science has saparate itself's to nature. Science has developed own scientific-cone's. Today we can understand, what is natural thing, and what is not.

Do we have seeing any kind of natural nuclear-explosion at nature? Do we have seeing any kind of natural metal-forks at nature? Do we have seeing any kind of computer-material at born in nature? Do we have seeing any kind of constant "radio-signal" at nature?

We, humans, has developed many things, non-natural thing's. If we dont see this, we cause something unknown efect at nature-system. That nature-system, which has 'developed' long, long, time, itself. I dont see, that human's invent-process is natural-process.

We can destroy our world, our selves, our nature if we want. We can destroy, by our thoughts. You and me, thoughts.

How small is smallest matter part? How big is biggest space?

Books can be right and wrong. Books are result of human doings.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins