Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Big-Bang.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul Rest/">Paul Rest on November 29, 1998 00:31:01 UTC

Uh, actually nuclear bombs are a natural thing. Thermonuclear fusion is a fundimental part of the universe, ever read how the sun works? When we set off a nuke, we are just recreating on a more terrestrial scale what is happening all the time in the uncountable stars the universe contains, the fusion of hydrogen into helium and the consquential release of energy. Now with fission, I'm not sure that happens in the universe at large, someone else will have to answer that. The rest of your post is largely gibberish where it even makes any sense, so I won't try to answer any further questions.

-Paul

: : : Big-Bang, made universe? : : : What stuff?

: : : Nuclear bomp, destroy, not build up.

: : If you are going to bother posting on this forum, please take the time to type your question where others can understand it.

: : Thank you,

: : --Out from The Shadows

: Sorry.

: Big-Bang, main argument; Atom-theory, nuclear bomp.

: Nuclear bomp is not natural thing. : Atom-theory is not whole natural thing. : Atom cannot feel anything.

: Why, then Big-Bang, is natural thing? : Do Big-Bang feel something. : I can feel. : I can love.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins