Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Wave-theory?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Wondering? on October 1, 1998 08:22:57 UTC

Is space vacuum, or what is vacuum? Sun send light at earth, then space is not vacuum.

Everything, which move, need some you mention medium through, need some thing to travell. Wave is some form of something, which travell.

Back to my question. A=handphone antenna B=station antenna C=radio-wave-signal.

A ------- C -------- B.

If A is sound-source, then sound C need matter, which can 'vibrate', like water, air, steel, etc., to travell, and then B can hear A.

If A is electromagnetic signal, like radiowaves, it need also something matter between A---B, to travell.

So, something matter thing is that, which travell between A ---B, or radio-wave-signal is same kind of vibration, than sound, and then matter vibrate. Hmm. Matter vibrate. Yes. It heards right. But. Because radio-wave-signal can goes through my body, then my body cells vibrate also. My brain-nervous vibrate same frequence, than radio-wave-signal. This has some kind of effect to my brain, and to my behave. Question is, what it effect, and how, and when, and what amount?

Hmm. I think, that Humans, and earth nature, has a problem coming, and growing, at future. Cone is coming bigger, and it has influence of this nature.

Hmm. Comments.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins