Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Black Holes?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on September 28, 1998 08:34:11 UTC

Dear Katrina.

I write a letter for you. What you read now, you remember it rest of your life. And when you remember, you know.

You are starting to study at astronomy. You ask something about words 'Black-Hole'. When Human-kind was a child, at his/hers scientist innovation(numbers, letters, words, formulaes, etc), Human look at space. Human see place, where is something. This something is basic of us. Me and You. This Human look at space. Wondering? Feeling? Human found life. Human found matter. Human found nature in and round. Many centuries, thousands centuries, human see this things directly. See it own eyes. Feel it own minds. Today, Human want to be most-known, but most-known is not happiness. How do find happiness. Lovely life. Friends? How do see nature, like is it? You cannot see it through 'words'. Our brains dont operate that kind of. Our mind dont operate that kind of. Human has made lot of books. What it mean? Nothing. Miljons books? Mean nothing. Dear Katrina. Read carefully my text. Look around. Touch those hands, who loves you, and you love those. Think your own brains, own body, own feelings. Look your own eyes at nature, space, stars, moon, sun, planets. Look your own eyes. Hear sound of wind. Feel it. After that you can see it. And your life is pure life. Black mean that something has color, Black. Hole mean hole. Hole is empty. So it cannot be Black. So. Black-Hole is some kind of Human-terms, which dont exist at nature. We can see Black-Rock, white rock, etc. Our eyes see it. Our brains see it. You see it. Look directly. And be what you are. Love and Peace. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins