Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Maybe Not

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by CRASH/">CRASH on September 2, 1998 22:19:44 UTC

i dont think that it does

lets say that a grain of sand that was airborn was subject to a massive amoutn of enegy and pressure and formed a black hole with out effecting the earth we live on( just a theory) and lets also say that it sill stayed suspened in the air well first of all there would be a basketball to tennis ball sized black ( completly balck) sphere just floating there any thing that came into contact with it would be sucked in but if you didnt get to close it would have no effect it would how ever grow slowly because of light being drawn in and becasue of the air around it and when you think about since it couldnt have the same amount of surface area ( zero) it woulnt stay air born

but hey this is just a therory

if it did creat infinet mass it would instantly become the size of the universe and probably biger and swallow us all up into god knows what

or at least that is what i think if you think i am wrong then please tell me and why you think that

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins