Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Before The Big Bang

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Wondering. on May 13, 1998 05:46:52 UTC

If big-bang was 'coming' to nothing, then it is not possible. Nothing, emptyness, zero,0, cannot do anything.

Nothing, i mean, nothing, place, space, where is not material.

Space is space(place), where material move, and make everything.

How it born? What is end of it? Why is it?

These questions are "#"##¤%%&, and we cannot found answer it.

It is better, if we put our energy to look,

What is around of us? What is the cube-size(X-Y-Z) at space, what we really know. Space is space, where is material, which make planets, etc, and these materials are 'joined' together.

Time and distance mean same.

Between two point has always distance. When we talk, how long it take to go between these two points, we use measuring unit, time.

I walk 10 meter, with some time.

This time-thinking is error, at space is like bubble, etc.

How big is cube(X-Y-Z)-dimensions at space, what we really known, and what we have really check? These talking about 100000lightyears including error-sources; -Speed of light is constant -Mathematical zero.

It is same, when we talk age of earth. 5 miljard years. We cannot mearuse so long time, and check(calibrate) it. MAthematic draw a X-Y curve, but we dont known, that this curve was 5-miljar year or 5 miljon yeard. We cannot say it, at basic, 50000 year knowings.

E=MC2 cannot be 100% true.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins