Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Space Is Space.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I Scientist. on May 11, 1998 05:20:29 UTC

Theoryes, like Big-Bang, Black Holes, Worm Holes, Etc... are Scientist mind-brain-imagination.

I say; Space is space, where is material, and when this material move, it make powers, planets, etc.

This space is like 'room', an if human says that Universe is Born and Expanding, i ask where. If i think, that universe is like small ball, corner of my living room, i ask, How big is my house, Where is my house.

Its amazing that scientist believes all carpits, what they have imagine. Im a scientist, and i say; When we draw cube, and measuring it X-Y-Z, dimensions, and this cube is space. In this cube i draw everything what wew really known at space, time, material, space, then i must say; Scientist are going to fog with their theoryes.

I ask; What we really known at space? What we really known at distances of planets.

We dont known so much. We believe.

Everything at nature has purpose, meanings, to do something. Birds, planets, sun, water, my finger. Everything has need to be.

What is basic of all? Why space is? Why sun is? Why material want to move, to make forms. Living humans. Living things. If nature is 'brainless', it dont need to do life. Why it do it? Why?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins