Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What Is Out There?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Fred Alencar/">Fred Alencar on March 21, 1998 12:42:55 UTC

Hi I'm Fred Alencar. I've been intrested in astronomy all my life. I was surfing through the net when I came upon " The Astronomy Net Forum" and I saw your message that you posted, and I totally agree with you. People should stop worrying only about themselves and how to benefit only themselves, but learn how to worry about everyone else, how to help one another, and work together and forget about selfish things, there are millions of people dying in our world because they have no food, while filfy rich people are always wanting more and more. If people opened their eyes and put themselves in the place of the dying people in the world, they would realize how bad the situation really is. If most people thought this way our world would be a much better place. Helping each other we could also advance our knowledge of the universe, and of creation. We would also be able to answer such questions as: "What is out there?", "Why are we here?", "Did the universe have a begining?" Oh well got to go, if you happen to read this message, please e-mail me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins