Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Meditation And Black Holes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Wade Reynolds on July 14, 2008 21:15:35 UTC

I just joined this forum in the hopes of having a conversation concerning a vision I had today. I regularly meditate and use creative visualization. A technique I use is to view the entire universe in my minds eye while spreading positive white light across it and through it. In my mind, I picture an ocean of planets, stars and moons 360 degrees around my body. It has been difficult and confusing at times to visualize a thorough distribution of light across the entire universe in my mind. I guess that is because I am not quite sure what it actually looks like. Are any of us? I mean we see pictures and theoretical drawings of it but the size is a bit unimaginable. But, I try.
So, today I found myself covering the axis directly in front of me with a horizontal line, kinda like a garage door opening but going straight up in front of my body then over the top of my head straight down behind me and back up under my feet to my front side to meet at the point where I started. Meanwhile, I am picturing, a sheet or rather blanket of light that I am spreading to end of the universe straight away and behind this horizontal line. Then, I do the same exercise starting on the side of my body going all the way up and over my lateral and meeting in the same point on the starting side. Essentially, i am rolling a large taco around my X and Y axis'.
What I realize is that whenever I am moving the light on either axis, the ends would be exposed like the end of a taco and spiral in. Unless I performed both these movements at exactly the same time then there would always be these exposed ends and maybe even if I did it at the same time. I instantly had a vision that this might be how the universe is functioning and what we see as Black Holes are actually the fabric of the universe rolling up on top of itself.
Please let me know if this makes sense to anyone because I am sure it sounds a little crazy to read. I am not crazy but simply into meditation and visualization which I often find to be more akin to reality than my alpha consciousness, as did Einstein.
The thoughts I had about this finding is that there may be an order to fabric of the universe or at least a pattern that we can say, oh this is a river phase, or this is an ocean or a desert...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins