Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Further Noting....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 16, 2005 18:42:49 UTC

Richard, what I am thinking is space does enter the black hole also, but it becomes 2d inside and it "enters" the black hole not through the event horizon, but through null space as I call it...mass/energy also enters the black hole through null space also...it is carried in with 3d space...time does not enter the black hole, it is the event horizon. Remember, I think that time is divorced from all dimensions, both in negative space and positive space...null space is where time is and it acts as a perfect boundary for time. Negative space is where you might describe the actions of string theory, and through the transactions that might occur through null space, we can see how string theory plays out. Null space is always perpendicular to the time dimension in positive space; null space interactions in negative space is the resonant interaction of the confined origins in negative space with its an outer curved horizon origin surrounding the negative space point origin...at least that is what I think. Null space is curved in negative space. Null space is where all transactions occur in both negative and positive space...in positive space we see null space as the foaminess of quantum reality in 3d space...it shields time in positive space. Null space in negative space exposes fractional amounts of origins in negative space to the curved horizon of positive space that contains ALL of its positive space origins.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins