Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Space Inside The Black Hole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 16, 2005 18:00:51 UTC

Richard, I think that positive space does enter the black hole, but it becomes two-dimensional only. Maybe even one-dimensional...but I don't think so. I think it may become one-dimensional only when you can stop all motion of the black hole through positive space. All the matter still exists, but it is in a curved horizon that matches the exact curvature of positive space origin. All actions of matter inside a black hole occur instantaneously I think.
All space and mass enter the black hole through null space...they do enter the black hole though, but as an instananeous transition through null space...time does not enter it...time is the event horizon. I am working through this...I could be wrong, I could be right, it might not actually make a difference in the sense that other ways may describe the same thing in different terms...but I do believe I am onto something.
Hawking radiation may describe transactions through null space...it actually may come from outside of the whole of positive space, it may come from the whole of negative space, and when I say the whole of positive space that includes the black hole. The black hole may induce these transitions by it being there. I made another post in God and Science. Hawking radiation comes from the null space...not the event horizon. The event horizon is pure time. Its area of the event horizon describes the latent negative space energy one can tap; the volume of the black hole describes the latent positive space energy one can tap. All these energies can be tapped only through null space.
I will find that post...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins