Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Conceptualization On Gravity

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 15, 2005 10:25:37 UTC

Trying to use my ideas on black holes...what I contend is that the "action" of gravity is to make mass or matter confine itself to only a density line...in other words, gravity acts to confine all mass or matter actions to only 2 dimensions within positive space. And since it follows the inherent curvative of these 2 dimensions it acts as a surrogate, or imitative, origin of the Universe as we see it. This is my concept of gravity...it always acts to render 3 dimensions into 2. It does not render it into just one I think...maybe it does, but I don't really think so. If it was rendered into one dimension it would make it having no "action" in positive space (something like that...still have to ponder on that). And since this density line follows these curvatures (around the apparent origin of our positive space Universe), this density line can not express time (time is the event horizon and does not "enter" the black hole)...the missing dimension "appears" to be time to that density line inside a black hole...it is now forver lost to it or as long as that black hole exists.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins