Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Is No GRAVITY?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarajee on December 4, 2004 12:54:07 UTC

Sir,
It is for your kind information that I have a knowledge and new theory, which I like to share with the people of wisdom around the world. I am sure that your opinion will be more helpful to rethink my theory. Please go to [www.doomsday.nstemp.com]. Will you kindly inform me if you have received my letter? I assure you will not waste your time. With best regards. Tarajee
{tarajee20@hotmail.com}
Please pass on to any proper person. Thank you.
I am sending this information to all of the readers through Astronomy.Net pages, but I am sorry to say, I could not find the message again on this page. I hope some one will help me to solve this question. Thanks. Tarajee

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins