Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Duane

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on November 8, 2004 23:54:50 UTC

i think Richard hit the nail on the head.
please don't take this the wrong way...
i've also noticed that you tend to lean towards classical physics. personaly i'm interested in this because of the fact that i tended to struggle with the classical stuff whereas the quantum area came relatively easy for me. but i must admitt often wondering what goes on, on a physical level with respect to physical problems that the more abstract methods of quantum physics treats. so i applaud your search for models. one thing that i learned from reviewing Dr. Dick's "Foundations of Physical Reality" is that there are many ways of explaining a problem and that though those ways may be vastly different, that is not to say that only one can be viewed as valid. the truth of this insight is readily apparent when one considers the many interpretations ascribed to quantum mechanics.
regards, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins