Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
IT SOITINLY IS (Clucked The Ducks?)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kent Benjamin Robertson on July 9, 2004 17:02:08 UTC

Dear BRIAN KIRK PARQUETTE (& Hansel?):

T'ache heart (and a case of ALPO?) in your adjectively expressed, excessive and inaccurate rubbish (filigreed 'human garbage')- echoes with relatively unheralded profundity - combined with that of the original GREAT, SILENT MAJORITY - is patently peerless, indomitable, unimprovable, and insurmountably unsurpassable.

Each (and all of so many) of you (and your undulating throng of - POPULAR DELUSIONS & THE MADNESS OF CROWDS - advocates) are - as you surely must courageously know - way overdue for national recognition. You have the deepest sympathy from the forthcoming 4th Reich's most long handled Silver Spooned Big & Little Dippers.

Received your 'Vini, Vidi, Vici' inscribed BRIAN KIRK PARQUETTE complimentary T shirt (Size 222) - for Empirical Premier and Nobel accolades in Stockholm. Molly Keyboard MacColley, the most formidable counteroffensive weapon in el mundo, salutes you (and nineteen more of your most dedicated confederates). Twenty pounds & twenty rounds. Rock & Roll).

It - Your singular 1st Edition - epitome of promotional T shirts - sleeps every night at the head of Woody Allen's and Al Capp's double bedded breakfast at the Doggie Diner.

I have abandoned my former impersonation, adoration, infatuation and impersonation of Albert Einstein and taken my undeserving place at the back of your infinitely squared line of NEW AGE WORLD - Wag The Pooch -GOVERNMENT groupies.

With endless gratitude, while thanking all the most fortunately ominous stars in the celestial vault (Big Wheel In The Sky), I remain unconditionally graduated from your bifurcated BORN AGAIN Kamikaze Kollege..

Unalterably persuaded that quantity supercedes quality; crime does pay. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three or more do. 'We can't all be wrong'. There is no they. If there is a 'they', they aren't doing it. If they are doing it, they're not doing it on purpose. If they are doing it on purpose, they're only doing it for the money; there's nothing you can do about it, it doesn't make any difference; nobody cares. The people don't want to know the ('there is no') truth, and lastly and perhaps most importantly:

EYE am not into denial. (Ah men?)

EYE preys thee my Salivation Army pardon, redemption, and how may I (we) dare hope for your individual and collective forgiveness.

(EYE doesn't know - but THEY do?)

Infinitely grateful for yore vicariously fractal translation of the venerable Code Of Den Mothers, and the formerly secret, underground whole w'heat recipe for Girl Scout Cookies.

- Kent Benjamin ('Kiss The Whip') Robertson
('Digs The Pain'.)
As only You & Yours could possibly understand:
The (Quo Vadis) time for honoring your individual and collectively celebrated, yet obscurely matryred selves, has (Ostensibly) only just begun... (Guided Miss Isles, will surely overtake you - one and all - in the end(s)...)

- Kiitos Palia

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins