Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
TheB.K.P.NetWORMstill SCREAMING FOR POWER, Continued.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kent Benjamin Robertson on July 9, 2004 05:38:36 UTC

Re: Brian Kirk Parquette:
Subject:
Your multiple postings of excerpts from Kent Benjamin Robertson's work - including NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR. The one above, for example: 'FIVE MILENNIA: ESCAPE FROM HISTORICAL OBSCURITY. Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette'.

Then closing out the verbatim copied and pasted post, closing with addresses for contacting you - as you do on September 15 2001, in which post there is no mention of the derivation of what you posted; that source being einstein.periphery.cc/, the website of Kent Benjamin Robertson.

Over a year later - October 2002, as documented above, you post a failed effort to 'disclaim', what you in fact wrote and intended 13 months earlier. (Ref: 'Brian's Chiral Mirror' - subtitled: a bright and shining alibi bye):

"for the above excert (sic) ref k.b robertson in astronomy net search engine

I no longer host any k.b robertson data files"

Contrary to the characteristic paper trail of detritus asundered about the net, you were not ever asked - or authorized - to 'host'any of 'k.b robertson', ('s) work (you notably describe as 'data files', rather than books authored by Kent Benjamin Robertson), let alone improvise various methods of snookering readers to think it's authored by you, in or out of 'astronomy net search engines' as you painstakingly put it...

Instead of simply providing the URL address, and the name of the author you copied and pasted (verbatim) the (presently issued) exemplary specimen of your penchant for world wide web engraved, ineradicable propensities of purloinment and pilfering ('Everyone knows. Brian Kirk - 3-D Daisy plucking compost man - Parquette'. Award winning data entry & copy paster cum laude. Prodigious Purveyor of Pugilistic Plagiarism).

TAKE (and Catch 20) TWO:
You approached and introduced yourself to me in late '99, requested a copy of my book, praised it prolifically, asked me if it was on the net.

Learning that (at that time)I did only word processing on computers and published hard copy, small press editions of my work(s), and didn't use, or know how to use the internet: you vigorously volunteered to 'post' my physics book, GRAVITY IS THE 4th DIMENSION: The Reinstatement of Einstein's Presently Abandoned Unified Field.

You stated that you would be 'honored' to post the work (pro bono?)
Subsequently acquiring floppy discs from myself, containing the aforedescribed work, and several others, including NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR, for example, which you were not authorized to post, let alone (amazingly) attempt to gain recognition as the author of.

Before late '99 there were no internet descriptions of gravity as the 4th dimension, electricity as the 5th and/or magnetism as the 6th - with all the corroborating and previously unrecognized contingencies. Since your 'posting and hosting' of my work, that vocabulary, and all of it's contingencies as uniquely presented in my work, has become familiarly comfortable internet furniture, accomodating increasingly more controversy & international email conference(s) referring to and/or orbiting it.

Easily confirmed in the chronologically sequential, historical entries recorded by net search engines (most recently and efficiently, by GOOGLE).
Moreover, 'my work' (the culminated achievements of all the renowned persons who preceded me - taught me the true meaning, and reason for contructive humility) has been copyrighted and distributed in small press essay and hard copy form, in six - sold out - editions, since 1959.

Whereas, since you posted - and then deigned to 'host', my work, you have directly implied and in several cases flatly stated that you are the author of my work. Whereas, what you have authored is an undeniably interesting and educational condemnation of your self.
Featuring ineradicable internet statements of 'complaint', that K.B. Robertson 'didn't pay you' for your postings and hostings of his work.

You go on to 'apologize to the world', for every having 'hosted' 'k.b. robertson's data files...' ('ref: astronomy net search engine').

Declinating furthermore from those remarkable depths, to publicly proclaiming that K.B. Robertson is responsible for what you (Cryin' Quirk Carpette, as you've recently been dubbed, by several of your formerly marked advocates): are responsible for - 'stealing the work of others', particularly Einstein, and that this author is 'unauthorized to represent Einstein'.

Tell me, Mr. Parquette, does this mean you've defrocked this record? That the sun rises to hear you and your strutting roosters crow?

In your countenance, surely the mountain trembles and shakes at the appearance of such a large conceit, wrapped in a correspondingly small package

Adding, that most of my contributions to theoretical physics was originally authored by someone else ('THE REAL AUTHOR!), from whom you state publicly on the net, that I stole it. Your historically and duely noted proclamation does not include the name of the phantom author you allude to, or the title of the 'stolen' book... (Please do get back to your undeniably entertained and fascinated audience on that, whenever you're up to it, Mr.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins