Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dear KBR

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Clerk on July 6, 2004 11:54:32 UTC

Anything I write or copy onto this forum may be posted by anyone anyplace. It's all a giveaway.

Lqg does not replace Einstein's theories. It elaborates on them to include quantum mechanics.

Cahill's process physics does extend Einstein's theories to non-symmetry. It remains to be accepted. Cahill claims veification, but even that remains to be accepted by mainstream physics. But I have yet to see a refutation of his work, either because that is not possible or because nobody wants to dignify his work.

Regarding who is J Rawson, you can look me up in google. But to save you the trouble, I was born in Haverhill MA and now live in CT where I am the Secretary of one state organization, and the Clerk of another. I have a BA from UCONN without any particuliar major. Mianly I took courses in philosophy.

But I have an intense interest in new physics developed from reading most all of the popular science journals like New Scientist, Physics Today, Scientific American; and finally I learned that everything currently published first appears in the Cornell Archives. So from day to day I read the abstracts there.

I cannot really follow the math in the papers I download. But the significance of each work is always spelled out in English, which I think I do understand.

Hope this is satisfactory.

J

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins